Join our team
If you are interested in joining our team, please click the button below to fill out an application form, and send your resume and image to email@example.com
See more details below!
What Is the Attendants Role?
As a photo booth attendant, you will be responsible for assisting guests with the use of the photo booth, helping to ensure that everyone has a fun and memorable experience. You should be outgoing and friendly, and have a flair for showmanship and putting people at ease.
We are a fun, rapidly expanding Northwest Arkansas photo booth rental firm searching for bright, energetic, personable, outgoing, and capable photo booth operators for weddings, business gatherings, and parties.
You don’t need to be a photographer (this is a non-photography position), but you must be tech-savvy and comfortable with computers and cameras. You must be able to learn the photo booth software and how to run and troubleshoot the booth. Must be free on weekends and most weekdays, and especially evenings. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make some money while having fun.
We will provide you with training and work with you until you are confident operating on your own for events. You will most likely be scheduled a month in advance, and you may work one event per month up to four or more depending on your availability and the number of events booked. During our slower seasons (January to April), one to three events per month are normal, while on our busier seasons (May to December), three to five events per month are common.
The most essential aspect of our company is customer service, and maintaining our reputation as a reliable and trustworthy vendor is top priority.
Please note: We are searching for committed employees who will be with us for at least nine months. We have over 100 events each year and we are looking for people who are willing to commute up to 45 to 60 minutes to events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Traveling between our Fayetteville office and the event location, which is usually in Northwest Arkansas, Fort Smith area, eastern Oklahoma, or River Valley region.
- Unloading photo booth equipment.
- Photo booth and/or printer set up, placing props, equipment, and backdrops.
- Ensure that the booth is correctly set up, including replacing ink and paper.
- If any technical difficulties arise, diagnose and resolve them.
- Remain on site for the time that the photo booth is up and active to assist guests with it.
- Sometimes helping guests with a scrapbook.
- Dismantling, loading, and driving equipment back to our office.
- Depending on the location, event workdays may last anywhere from 4 to 10 hours.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be extremely reliable and responsible. You must arrive on time at each occasion. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Must be professional, courteous, and dressed professionally. You will be the face of the business.
- Must be available for work most Friday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays. Most events are scheduled during weekends.
- Must be sociable, outgoing, and engaging. We aim to provide a pleasurable and positive experience for our customers, which will positively affect by your smile and attitude.
- Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs easily.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle that can fit the booth equipment, a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and a clean driving record.
- Must have ability to learn working knowledge of PCs and cameras to troubleshoot when something goes wrong.
- Must enjoy going to parties and other social gatherings!
- Must be able to perform the physical activity of unloading and setting up booth and equipment.
- Must be dedicated and hardworking, as well as have excellent customer service abilities.
- Must be organized and proficient at communicating by email to get schedule and event information.
- Must be able to manage stressful situations and a wide range of people, from tiny children to rowdy adults.
- Must be willing to travel outside of Fayetteville, AR area.
So How Does the Process Work?
We have an online google calendar that you will use to update your availability. Twice a month, we will send you a list of upcoming events available and we will assign the ones that suit you. These events are a combination of weddings, engagements, birthday parties, and business functions. When you are selected for an event, you will receive an email with all the information, start time, end time, client details and complete address.
The booths are to be picked up from our Fayetteville office and delivered to the event across Northwest Arkansas, Fort Smith, eastern Oklahoma, or River Valley region, so you must be comfortable with driving. They are easy to maneuver but do require some heavy lifting. Our packaged booth weights around 40 pounds and you’ll need to be able to lift it to waist height.
What Will My Event Day Responsibilities Be?
- Arrive with the booth and equipment one hour or more to the location before the event hire start time begins.
- Set up the booth and equipment (training will be provided).
- Serve as an exciting and helpful booth attendant throughout the event, providing excellent customer service.
- Pack down the booth and equipment at the end of the event and return to the office.
Sounds Great! How Will I Get Paid?
Pay starts at $15.50/hr with room for increase. You will be paid for 1.5 hour set up time + the booth hire period + 1 hour tear down/travel back to and unload at our office after the event. Pay will change to reflect out of town events as well. A short event would be a 2 hour local event and long event can run up to 4 hours.
What Do I Wear?
Dress pants and a dress top/business professional attire is generally fine. Comfortable dress shoes are definitely recommended. We’ll let you know if you need to dress up extra a black tie event. It’s a good idea to bring comfortable clothes for setting up and then change into dress clothes for the event.
Our Perfect Attendant Is:
- An excellent demonstration of professionalism, well spoken, polished, nicely presented and knowledgeable about our luxury brand
- Friendly, engaging, and fun.
- Loves parties, weddings, and other gatherings.
- Tech savvy
- Loves to drive alone and around Northwest Arkansas region
- An individual contributor who can also work as part of a team
- Dedicated, reliable, and diligent
- Available to work at least one event each week, but ideally two or three events per week.
How to Start the Hiring Process
How Can I Apply?
- Please email your resume and photo to us, then fill out the photo booth attendant application form.
- Come by our Fayetteville location for an in-person interview so we can get acquainted.
- Attend/shadow two or three local events to learn what it how to be an attendant and how everything functions.
- If it looks like a good match, we’ll start training in our office for the next event!
If you fulfill the above criteria and want to work as a fun part-time weekend job (you’ll get paid to go to weddings and parties!), please email your resume and photo, then fill out the photo booth attendant application form. If you do not submit both documents, your application will be rejected.