Drop Off Booth
Minimum: 2 Hours
You can add on hours and enhancements as needed.
NOTICE: NWA Photo Booth sets up booth before your event begins. The booth is ONLY active during the contracted time purchased. Once that time is over, NWA Photo Booth returns and removes the booth.
We suggest investing in the exact time of the event.
Example: If the event is 4 hours, between 4-8 and client wanted the booth operating from 4-7, we would remove the booth at 7pm, not 8. If you would like to add idle time, you can! Idle time is when the booth is there, but inoperable and not being removed from the premises.
Make your event even more memorable
- Add on Hours: $100/hour
- Idle time: $50/hour
- Luxury (Flower Wall) Backdrop:
- $150 with photo booth rental
- $250 without photo booth rental
- Personalized Start Screen: $25
- Add On Neon Sign: $75-100
- Glam Feature Add On: $25
- Balloon Garland 5×5: $65
- Brand Activation: $50
Reach Out If You Have Any Questions!
Idle Time: Time that the booth is inoperable, but not broken down. Fully intact booth and backdrop
We DO break down the booth once the contracted time is complete UNLESS idle time is added
If the booth is used during an inoperable time, we bill for the time used (we will provide signage letting guests know when the booth is operable)
NWA Photo Booth will set up BEFORE the event begins. This is not part of the time rented. Time does not start until your contracted state time.
- For locations farther than 30 miles from the Fayetteville, Arkansas square, there is a $0.585/mile round trip fee.
- Glam is similar to what you see the Kardashians using!
- It smooths skin, makes eyes more doe-like, and adds facial glow.
- This will vary - but we like to set up AT LEAST 2 hours prior to the event starting.
- A 30% retainer is due when booking to reserve your date.
- This goes toward the total cost of your package!
- For our Party Booth or Drop Off Booth - Ideally, a 12x12 foot space! - this gives plenty of room for prints and moving around
- We can set up in an 8x8 foot space at a minimum.
- For our 360 Photo Booth - we require a minimum of 15x15 foot space for safety purposes.
- Have you seen the geotags/overlays on snapchat that match locations/events/holidays? - that is exactly what this is!
- We customize the overlay to match your event perfectly!
Short answer: yes
The photo booth can be outside. It must be protected from the elements (wind, rain, sun, heat). The booth can not be outside in temperatures lower than 45 and higher than 85. If the photo booth is placed outside, it will need to be in a covered spot. Due to the nature, rain can pop up at any time.
If your venue has poor cell service, we will need the venue's wifi password. Our photobooth runs off of wifi/cell service.
NWA Open Air Photo Booth
Weddings | Events | Proms
✨disco balls, pink & glitter✨
Tap link for more info!